Here at CWC Services we are proud supporters of our NHS, the largest single healthcare organisation in the world. In order to celebrate the organisation's 70th anniversary we are offering a massive 30% discount on any orders we receive - Purchase Orders (PO's) and direct orders made through our website - to NHS trusts, CCG's and related healthcare organisations associated with them.
Take advantage before 20th July 2018
Help Spread the Word!
We always want our customers to benefit from our promotional offers, so if you have work colleagues or partner organisations that you feel can benefit, do share and follow us on twitter to stay up-to-date with our latest promotions.
To All of Our Unsung NHS Heroes
We thank you all for your continued hard work in the provision of our amazing NHS...
Happy 70th Birthday!!
European GDPR regulations come in to force on 25th May. At CWC Services we have always considered privacy and data security as matters of utmost importance from philosophical, practical and technical perspectives. As a result (and for at least the last 8 years):
- We never share any information we hold with any third party outside our business process unless legally compelled to do so.
- While we use mailing lists to inform our customers about our products and services, we do so infrequently - typically once or twice per year.
- We provide straightforward means for anyone to be removed from our mailing list should this be required.
- Any business data and records we hold are kept securely and we undertake regular reviews of our security infrastructure to assure best practice.
- Our website uses up-to-date SSL certicates so any activity on our website is carried out on a secure, encrypted connection with our server.
- Payments made via our order page are handled by Stripe, a 3rd party payment gateway, and are processed using military-grade levels of security. We do not hold card details for any of our clients' orders past or present on our systems.
- We may contact clients with which we have an ongoing business relationship from time to time, either with respect to specific business or general information about our products and services.
- Existing clients can opt-out of any non-business specific communication at any time.
- New subscribers to our mailing list can opt-in to our mailing list at any time.
Click here to read our Privacy Statement, and please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions or further enquiry.
2017 has been a busy year at CWC Services! We’ve further improved our products, new developments in the pipeline and look forward to continued growth in 2018. Feedback on our product range has been both constructive and positive - we’re always keen on feedback so that we can continue to improve our product range and service for our retailers and diverse customer base alike.
Good news - we’re holding our prices again this year, so there won’t be any price rise until later next year at the earliest. You can continue to order from us at 2016/17 prices and our quantity discounts, applied automatically for website orders, remain at the same levels as before.
Festive period opening hours and deliveries
Our office will be open to handle enquiries and receive orders over the Christmas / New Year festive period, but our warehouse is closed from 22nd December 2017 until 3rd January 2018. So from the close of tomorrow (Thurday 21st) any orders received will be shipped in the New Year, 3rd January at the earliest.
Black Friday Offer is on until 31st December!
Although our warehouse is closed for the festive period, our Black Friday special is still on. Order any 5+ Cruciform® or Logbook products through our website with a card payment and get a massive 30% discount! This offer is open until midnight, 31st December so be sure to let your friends, colleagues and partner organisations know!
We’re very keen to obtain feedback and work closely with organisations across the diverse industries we support. To that end, we greatly appreciate and welcome any enquiry, contact or other communication - recommendation, social media follow, referral, review etc.. We’re also happy to reward your efforts with discounts; get in touch to find out more!
Product improvements and changes
Over the past three years, we’ve refined our products with GS1 barcodes across the range and made improvements to the FirstAidForm pad. This year has seen the following changes to our product lineup:
- Our Emergency Pocket Log Book© (EPLB) now includes JESIP model aide memoirs at the rear of the book as requested by many of our customers. We’re considering their inclusion in our other softcover logbooks as well, subject to feedback and requests.
- We’re in the process of developing a Fire & Rescue Decision and Rationale Log Book, designed especially for Fire & Rescue services nationwide.
- Our Cruciform® Triage card has had numerous refinements for its latest production run, including white text on the red/green faces, for improved night-time visibility and UV responsiveness, and a raft of small layout improvements to the various modules. It is also now available off-the-shelf in the French language.
- Our Emergency Log Book© (ELB) has had many small refinements to the areas at the front and rear of the book. Main logging pages remain unchanged.
We’d like to draw your attention to the following recent additions to our product lineup:
- The Cruciform® Evacuation System, developed with the West Kent Emergency Planning Team, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust. Designed originally for patient evacuation from hospitals, it is applicable in a variety of situations where there is a need for controlled mass evacuation of people, planned or unplanned. The system would be appropriate as part of an organisation’s disaster recovery or resilience planning strategy
- EDIS©, a smartphone-based electronic system for track and trace of people and other items. Designed to work with GS1 barcodes across our product range, the system has been developed as a working prototype and could provide exciting benefits in First Response, Emergency Management and Mass Evacuation.
- LARCS© (in development), a simplified system based on Cruciform and GS1 barcodes, designed for registration, track/trace and mobilisation of people in evacuation, mass casualty or mass displacement scenarios. The system would be available for councils, local rest centres, community groups etc. for handling large scale people displacement and movement.
- The Duty Log & Occurrence Book© (DLOB) is a general purpose version of the Emergency Log Book, with similar specification but not specifically designed for medical or emergency medical use.
Please take a look at our website product pages for detailed information about these and all our products. LARCS is not featured on our website just yet but we would welcome any enquiries and interest. We also invite you to bookmark our news page and follow us on twitter to keep up to date with the latest at CWC Services.
As we have done for over 25 years, CWC Services will continue to develop peerless, internationally recognised emergency documentation products/systems and we keenly welcome any enquiry or feedback.
In the meantime we would like to wish all our customers a wonderful Christmas, a happy New Year and we look forward to your continued business in 2018!
Great news - we've extended our Black Friday offer to the end of the year! That means that until December 31st we're pleased to offer a whopping 30% discount on orders for any 5 or more products ordered through our website.
30% discount is automatically applied for orders of any 5+ products, whether Cruciform boxes or Logbooks, made with a card payment through our website. Please note that this offer cannot be combined with any other discounts we may offer, applies only to retail prices listed on our website (see here), and is valid only for card payment orders made through the website.
Go to our order page now to order, but hurry - this offer ends at the close of December 31st 2017!
It's been a busy year at CWC Services! In April the business transitioned to new management, and since then we've:
- Streamlined our website ordering system. Discounts and shipping rates are accurately calculated for orders worldwide, and more of our customers use it as a convenient, fast and cost-effective way to order our log books and Cruciform® Triage and Evacuation products. Discounts of 10%, 15% and 20% are automatically applied to order quantities of 10, 30 and 50 products and no account or sign-up is required.
- Developed several new variants of our logbooks, including those currently in development for UK Fire & Rescue Services.
- Successfully processed orders for many thousands of Log Books and Cruciform® products with complete satisfaction in terms of order handling and product quality. We have only had five issues with mis-delivery or incorrect products, which were rectified quickly and to the satisfaction of our customers.
- Been developing new technology products to work alongside our proven paper-based systems - more on this in 2017!
In spite of austerity, Brexit and general inflation, you'll be pleased to hear that we're holding our current prices for 2017. Together with automatic discounts applied via our web-ordering system, we're working hard to keep our costs down and avoid increasing our prices. We strongly believe that our products are the best available and want to make sure that organisations can obtain them at the best possible prices.
We've developed and produced the Cruciform Triage card in the French language for our customers in France, Switzerland, Canada and other French speaking countries. Get in touch to find out more!
Fire & Rescue Log Books
We're in the process of developing a hardcover Duty Log / Incident Record Logbook for UK Fire & Rescue services. We're working currently with the NW / Lancs Fire & Rescue and TOE working group. We'd like to work with more organisations countrywide; apart from increased economy of scale this will provide increased rigour and standardisation for logging across the Emergency services.
Opening times over the festive period
Our production facility is closed from 23rd December 2016 until 3rd January 2017, so we will be unable to process and orders over that time. However, our office will be open to receive orders and enquiries on all working days over the festive period.
Stay in touch: Don't forget to follow us on twitter!
We wish all our customers a Happy Christmas and look forward to a peaceful and prosperous New Year 2017!