The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust has now ordered the Cruciform Patient Evacuation System (CPES), the first London Trust to do so.
First Response - Firstaidform©
Product focus: Saves lives Documentation
Timing. Accurate Information. Save Lives.
Firstaidform© from CWC Services is the world leader in innovative documentation systems. This National Emergency First Aid Observation and Report Form© has been designed specifically to cater for the needs of anyone who attends and gives first aid at the scene of an accident or illness. It also provides a numbered copy for all relevant first aid providers / organisations to have a record of observations and treatments given, including;
- Family or hospital doctor
- Ambulance service or other transport provider
- Employer or contractor responsible for the first responder
- First responder or first aider.
- Legally validated record - Legal challenges can be professionally managed
- Top copy/green/pink/blue copies pad for 10 patients
- Audit Trail - Sequential, unique reference number on each page
- Best Practice Guidelines
The following practitioners of First Aid would all benefit from the documentary support provided by Firstaidform©
- First Aid Staff
- Industrial Medics
- Sporting Event Medic
- Voluntary Aid Society Staff
- Mountain Rescue/Lifeboat/Coastguard crews
- Occupational Health Staff
- Fitness Club Premises Staff
- Other staff providing immediate first aid
Click here for more detailed information about Firstaidform© including usage guidelines, feature presentations, and additional notes.