European GDPR regulations come in to force on 25th May. At CWC Services we have always considered privacy and data security as matters of utmost importance from philosophical, practical and technical perspectives. As a result (and for at least the last 8 years):
- We never share any information we hold with any third party outside our business process unless legally compelled to do so.
- While we use mailing lists to inform our customers about our products and services, we do so infrequently - typically once or twice per year.
- We provide straightforward means for anyone to be removed from our mailing list should this be required.
- Any business data and records we hold are kept securely and we undertake regular reviews of our security infrastructure to assure best practice.
- Our website uses up-to-date SSL certicates so any activity on our website is carried out on a secure, encrypted connection with our server.
- Payments made via our order page are handled by Stripe, a 3rd party payment gateway, and are processed using military-grade levels of security. We do not hold card details for any of our clients' orders past or present on our systems.
- We may contact clients with which we have an ongoing business relationship from time to time, either with respect to specific business or general information about our products and services.
- Existing clients can opt-out of any non-business specific communication at any time.
- New subscribers to our mailing list can opt-in to our mailing list at any time.
Click here to read our Privacy Statement, and please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions or further enquiry.