The Cruciform® System
The Cruciform system provides, in one box, an effective method of relaying information about the dead and injured from the scene of an incident to the final destination.
The system can be used to sieve and/or sort victims and to mark the scene; it identifies records, personal possessions, associated child/close relatives and even separated body parts using a unique number/barcode number strip with numbered wrist band.
Each Cruciform box contains:
- A Triage Sieve guidance and casualty numbers card
- 10 or 25 expandable, amendable Cruciform® cards
- Cards are secured via elastic loop and contained in a liquid-proof, sealable bag
- Per card, a set of uniquely numbered/GS1 bar-coded stickers with wristband
- Other supporting documentation and pen