RT @ShaunLintern: BREAKING: All hospitals in England told to take "immediate steps" to find extra space for patients so that no ambulance w…
Emergency Log Book© - ELB©
The Emergency Log Book© (also known as the ELB© or "Green Logbook") fills the need for a definitive record for all staff involved in emergency duties. Designed for individual post holders, it allows a legal record to be created for future reference. This enables an organisation to fulfil its obligation to have a record of information received and actions carried out for a period of duty or for a more protracted and complex emergency incident, information about which may be contained within a number of books.
The ELB provides a definitive, legal record
for all staff involved in emergency duties
When used for a Duty, the book can be a record for one individual for a duration of days or weeks, depending on the amount of information received and action taken. In this scenario it is a personal record, similar to a police officer's pocket note book. When used for a Role, the book will be a record of several, even many individuals who might carry out the role over a period of time.
If you could be involved in a multi casualty incident, consider using the
"Cruciform"® Emergency Documentation System.
Hospital Trusts and Ambulance Services use the ELB© for on call and emergency response. The Health Protection Agency and a number of major hospitals also equip their managerial and on call staff with the system as does the Environment Agency and some local authorities. The Department of Health also use this book as part of their response.
- Proven, paper-based system. (More information)
- Used by Hospital Trusts, Ambulance Services, NHS England, the Department of Health and the Environment Agency for on-call and emergency response.
Size: 305x218x17mm, Weight: 755g. 162 Sequentially numbered pages. Hard cover.
Can be customised to particular applications and requirements.
Please contact us with your enquiry.
- Chief Executives at NHS Gold and STAC level
- Directors on Call
- Incident Control Teams
- Acute Trust Incident Control Teams and Action Card Holders
- Private Hospital Control Teams and Action Card Role Holders
- Incident Commanders in Ambulance Service, Police and Fire Brigade
- Coast Guard, Mountain Rescue and Life Boat Managers
- Accident Investigators in Civil Aviation Authority and similar organisations
- Duty Officers in Emergency Services
- Local Authority Emergency Planners
- Environment Agency on call Managers and operational staff