RT @ShaunLintern: BREAKING: All hospitals in England told to take "immediate steps" to find extra space for patients so that no ambulance w…
Emergency Incident Record Book© - EIRB©
The Emergency Incident Record Book© fills the need for a definitive record for all staff involved in emergency duties. Designed for individual post holders, it allows a legal record to be created for future reference. This enables an organisation to fulfil its obligation to have a record of information received and actions carried out for a period of a duty or for a more protracted and complex emergency incident, information about which may be contained within a number of books.
The EIRB provides a definitive, legal record
for all staff involved in emergency duties
When used for a Duty, the book can be a record for one individual for a duration of days or weeks, depending on the amount of information received and action taken. It is a personal record, similar to a police officer's pocket note book.
If you could be involved in a multi casualty incident, consider using the
"Cruciform"® Emergency Documentation System.
Hospital Care Trusts and Ambulance Services now use CWC Services' log books for their on call and emergency response.
- Proven, paper-based system. (More information)
- Designed for diverse applications including Private Hospital Control teams, Incident Commanders, Coast Guard, Accident Investigators (CAA and similar) and Local Authority Emergency Planners.
Size: 297x210x16mm, Weight: 294g. 78 Sequentially numbered pages. Soft cover..
Can be customised to particular applications and requirements.
Please contact us with your enquiry.
- Acute Trust Incident Control Teams and Action Card Holders
- Private Hospital Control Teams and Action Card Role Holders
- Incident Commanders / Role holders in Ambulance Service, Police and Fire/Rescue Services
- Coast Guard, Mountain Rescue and Life Boat Managers
- Accident Investigators in Civil Aviation Authority and similar organisations
- Local Authority Emergency Planners